Monday 17 March 2014

Three MMGs you say? .... Well then I simply must has two!!

"Honey I'm home".... Ah the Sturat light tank, an American tank adopted by the British who nicknamed it the "Honey", after a tank driver remarked "She's a honey".

Such a lovely looking tank, cool, small fast and agile, I was in no way swayed to buy two after I read the bolt actions stats for one. Because having 3 mmgs and a light AT gun is absolutely no use in mid war desert 8-). 


I bought these two stunning little models from Blitzkrieg miniture, through the Perry miniture website, and wow they are wonderful! 

The cast were lovely, a few little bits of cleaning up needed. 
Only one down side was I need to trim away where the turret sits in the hull, as it would not fit. 
But apart from that, AMAZING! 

The crewman, is from Perry Miniatures, their British tank crew set. Again as always from the perry brothers amazing sculpts. I have two dismounted models from the set, that I am making into a objective at the moment. More on that later. 

As always, thanks for looking.

Regards all, 

No comments:

Post a Comment